Welcome
Welcome to PunisherHQ.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Hey Guys

Hey Guys

Postby cc008 » Wed May 10, 2017 3:50 pm

Hey everyone!

Some of you may recognize my username from CBR if you visit there... I decided to keep my theme of hip hop variants going, only this time with the Punisher one for obvious reasons. I've been visiting here more frequently and interacting with PunisherHQ on instagram, I figured it was time to join and participate. Punisher and Deadpool are two of my favorites.. so it's an exciting time with their mini series going on. Also a fan of Gambit, Iceman, Agent Vneom, and Daredevil. Just figured I'd say what's up and talking about Frank more.
cc008

Re: Hey Guys

Postby Justiceiro » Wed May 10, 2017 9:43 pm

Hey man! What up? Welcome to the boards!

I recognize your username from there, i was Bionder back then. Don't know how is the Punisher thread over there...
Either way make yourself at home, this is our little niche.
Justiceiro
Site Admin

Re: Hey Guys

Postby cc008 » Wed May 10, 2017 11:12 pm

Oh okay! That's funny, I was posting the updates for solicitations in the Punisher Appreciation thread there and it sprung to me that I hadn't seen Bionder around in a while. Now it's clicking haha. And thanks! I'll definitely be posting as much as I can.
cc008

Return to New Members - Introduce yourselfs!