Welcome
Welcome to PunisherHQ.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Video Game

Video Game

Postby BobGarlen » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:41 pm

I was wondering what the desire was for a New Punisher Video Game? the reason I ask is I've wrote some ideas and I am a little hesitant to actually post it or display it anywhere. But I have been needing some feedback for it. I figured I talk to Forum dedicated to The Punisher to check the interest on it.
BobGarlen

Re: Video Game

Postby Cubswin » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:01 am

My personal interest is really high. I believe the last Punisher video game was the PlayStation 3 exclusive 1st person shooter. I'd prefer something more in the vein of the PS2 3rd person shooter or an old school 2D beat'em up like the Arcade.

Of course license games are tricky. They usually turn out poorly.

But with the new Netflix show around the corner....

That reminds me, I barely played the Marvel Online game a few years ago. I bought Punisher for it (even though I recall reading that power wise he was the weakest for the game). I don't know if my current labtop can handle it though.
Cubswin
General

Postby BobGarlen » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Cubswin wrote:My personal interest is really high. I believe the last Punisher video game was the PlayStation 3 exclusive 1st person shooter. I'd prefer something more in the vein of the PS2 3rd person shooter or an old school 2D beat'em up like the Arcade.

Of course license games are tricky. They usually turn out poorly.

But with the new Netflix show around the corner....

That reminds me, I barely played the Marvel Online game a few years ago. I bought Punisher for it (even though I recall reading that power wise he was the weakest for the game). I don't know if my current labtop can handle it though.

I wrote something for a Punisher Game, but I am a college student who has no idea on how to pitch it or move it forward. The Punisher is my favorite Marvel Character and honestly I know I have a vision that if, which never happens, executed to a "T" would be, at least among Punisher Fans, would be loved. It took me over 250+ pages to get the full complete idea out.
BobGarlen

Postby Poseidon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:47 am

I would love to see a Punisher game right now.

I could see it as a open world shooter like Ghost Recon: Wildlands. I think Ubisoft would be a great publisher for a Punisher game.

Hell I have my own ideas for a Punisher game but haven't wrote it down. Maybe I should. I would read what you have down if you posted it on here.
For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Poseidon
Captain

Return to Punisher Fan Creations