Welcome
Welcome to PunisherHQ.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Punisher: The Ulitimate Payback!

Punisher: The Ulitimate Payback!

Postby Cubswin » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:14 am

I remember seeing the ads in comics, but I never had a gameboy. For some reason it popped in my head and I went to youtube to see what I missed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9gkteArGHs

It was pretty similar to the NES game, which was disappointing, but not too bad actually. With a gratuitous Spider-Man appearance. Saving hostages in stage 2 and putting Frank on the chase. A little too buddy/buddy, but a small flaw.

Overall, it looks like it was a nice gameboy game, but nothing compared to the PS2 Punisher game or the Capcom arcade beat 'em up.

(Originally posted in Non-Punisher misc. D'oh!)
Cubswin
General

Re: Punisher: The Ulitimate Payback!

Postby Justiceiro » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Well that game is hard as hell. In the other day i play it in my PSP and damn.. that was hard. Specially when the criminals got hostages and you have to it them.
Justiceiro
Site Admin

Postby Cubswin » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:43 pm

Those kinds of shooters are difficult. It looked pretty cool for a gameboy game
Cubswin
General

Postby Justiceiro » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:59 am

I still playing that today, with roms in my PSP.
Justiceiro
Site Admin

Return to Punisher Miscellaneous